Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in the College Crusade of Rhode Island! Now in its 32nd year, the College Crusade is the state’s largest college access organization serving college-bound students who are low income and first generation.* We offer students supportive advising, year-round programming, college admission guidance and scholarship support to offset the cost of college.
You may apply individually at your own convenience here.
Documents Needed for Applying
You will need to have all these documents ready to upload to complete the application:
- Student proof of age through ONE of the following: birth certificate, passport, green card, I-94
- SNAP (food stamps) letter or a letter from your child’s school to confirm free or reduced-price lunch OR confirmation of first-generation* college student status
- Student report card (final from fifth grade)
- Student personal statement (have your child write a paragraph on a separate sheet of paper explaining why he or she wants to join the College Crusade)
- Proof of address in Central Falls, Cranston, Providence, Pawtucket, West Warwick, or Woonsocket (for example, your current utility bill)
*Parents/guardians do not have a bachelor’s degree from the United States.
For more information, please contact: