Welcome to Admissions 2014
Are you the parent of a 5th or 6th grader?
Offer the opportunity of a lifetime to your child!
Admissions for the 2014-2015 school year are now open!
For general information about our Admissions process, please see the following information:
The College Crusade of Rhode Island is looking for students who:
• Are currently in 5th or 6th grade
• Will attend 6th or 7th grade at a public school or public charter school in Central Falls, Pawtucket, Providence, or Woonsocket in fall 2014, or will attend 7th grade at Park View Middle School or Hugh B. Bain Middle School in Cranston in fall 2014
• Are eligible for free and reduced lunch
• Are willing to work hard in school and commit to attending our programs
Act now to give your child an early start on the path to college.
Since 1989 The College Crusade of Rhode Island has helped more than 20,000 students succeed in school and prepare for college. We have also provided almost $28 million in college scholarships to more than 3,600 Crusaders.
Your child could become a Crusader!
Students apply for membership in The College Crusade when they are in 5th or 6th grade. Applicants must be residents of Central Falls, Cranston, Pawtucket, Providence, or Woonsocket. To learn more about the membership criteria for joining The College Crusade, please read our Message to Parents or contact Admissions Manager Laurel Shepard at 854-5500 ext 111 or
Mensaje para los padres
How to request an Admissions application for 2014
• By phone: Call our Admissions Department at 854-5500 ext 149
• In person: Visit us at 134 Thurbers Avenue, Providence 02905 (our hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• By email: Send an email with your name, address, and telephone number to Laurel Shepard at
Learn more about the requirements that are part of our application (.pdf format):
• For current 5th and 6th graders from Providence, Pawtucket, Central Falls, and Woonsocket
• For current 6th graders from Cranston (note that Cranston applicants must be planning to attend 7th grade at Park View Middle School or Hugh B. Bain Middle School in fall 2014)